Our Offices have reopened since June 1st.
We hope that this finds you and your family safe and in good health. Our community has endured some very challenging times these last few months and all of us are eagerly looking forward to resuming our “normal” routines in the near future. While many things have changed, the safety of our staff and our patients remains our top priority as we continue to provide you with the podiatric care that meets your needs. To accomplish these goals, we have made some changes in our offices and our office protocols to insure social distancing and maximize the safety of our office environment.
Here are some of the steps we have taken for your safety:
- We have installed acrylic barriers at the reception desks to safely separate you and our front desk staff.
- The chairs in our waiting rooms have been arranged to create social distancing between the patients. Because of this change, we will only be able to accommodate the patients that are being treated. Special seating will be arranged for a parent accompanying a minor or a caretaker for a disabled patient. All other people will need to wait outside the office while we treat their friends and family members.
- As you enter the office, you will be met by our “greeter”. This “greeter” will take your temperature with a no touch forehead thermometer and perform a non-invasive oxometry test to check your oxygen blood level and pulse rate. Our “greeter” will also ask you a few questions with regards to your health and possible exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
- Our offices will be professionally cleaned before we open. We have also added UV light sterilization for all of our treatment rooms and common areas. This will provide an added layer of protection and help maintain a safe environment for all of us.
Here are some CHANGES IN OUR PROTOCOLS for you to follow the day of your visit:
- Please call our office (516) 741-3338 BEFORE YOU ENTER THE OFFICE from your parked car. This lets us know you have arrived and are ready to enter the office. The front desk will instruct you to either enter the office or wait until we have secured a space for you in the waiting room that insures social distancing.
- You MUST WEAR A FACE MASK or other face covering when you enter one of our offices. Gloves and face shields are strongly encouraged but not mandatory for you to enter our facility.
- When you enter the office, our “greeter” will take your temperature and an oxometry reading.
- A medical assistant will bring you from the waiting room to your treatment suite and will return you to a seat in the waiting room when your treatment is completed.
- A front desk person will call you up to the desk to check you out and to make another appointment (if needed). Please be prepared with a credit or debit card instead of cash for all payments. When done, please leave the office and return to your car, home, or office.
We look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Dr. Brook and the Country Foot Care Staff