Antimicrobial shoe shield spray that kills bacteria, fungus and mold. Bonds to odor-causing molecules and eliminates them permanently, leaving your shoes sterilized, clean and fresh. Safe for all ages and non-toxic.
Non-toxic way to kill bacteria, mold and fungi to neutralize shoe odor and promote good foot hygiene.
- Shake well before using.
- If possible, remove insoles that are inside your shoes. Spray entire surface of insoles until odor free.
- Then, spray directly into footwear until odor free.
- Allow the insoles and footwear to dry overnight or until completely dry before wearing.
- Repeat as necessary (when odor returns or once a week).
- Do not apply directly onto skin.
Tips for additional foot care and good foot hygiene:
- Wash feet thoroughly and dry completely after washing, with care to dry in between toes.
- Apply foot powder (like BromiTalc) to reduce sweat.
- For footwear, choose materials that breathe and socks that wick moisture away from your feet.
- Avoid wearing the same pair of shoes or socks two days in a row. Shoes need time to dry.
- Change socks daily, or whenever they become damp or wet.