Solution that helps dry out wet skin in between toes and prevent infection, keeping your feet dry and healthy.
- Apply a thin layer to areas of wet skin on feet (usually in between toes).
- Store at room temperature.
- Take care to avoid contact with clothing/fabrics as it may cause staining.
If you experience redness, irritation, drainage, pus or a new wound with application of Castellani paint, discontinue use and call our office for further instructions.
Additional tips to keep feet dry and prevent fungus:
- Wash feet thoroughly and dry completely after washing, with care to dry in between toes.
- For footwear, choose materials that breathe and socks that wick moisture away from your feet.
- Avoid wearing the same pair of shoes or socks two days in a row. Shoes need time to dry.
- Change socks daily, or whenever they become damp or wet.