Mansoor Ahmed, D.P.M.
Dr. Mansoor Ahmed, D.P.M moved to Chicago at a young age. He pursued a double major in History and Theology at Loyola University Chicago, where he was chosen to be the student commencement speaker. He achieved his doctorate from Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in 2016.
During his third year of medical school, Dr. Ahmed launched a YouTube channel dedicated to educating medical students. He continues to upload lectures that explain anatomy, radiology, biomechanics, and surgical principles to viewers and subscribers around the digital world.
Dr. Ahmed then went on to a three-year surgical residency at The Brooklyn Hospital Center – Mount Sinai Health System in New York City where he was Chief Resident. He is currently a member of numerous professional organizations.
In his spare time, Dr. Ahmed enjoys spending time with his family. He has a passion for swimming, weight training, traveling, and trying new culinary experiences. Dr. Ahmed is fluent in Urdu, Punjabi, Hindi, Potwari, and can say hello in over 50 languages.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
THE BROOKLYN HOSPITAL CENTER
Chief Resident 2018-2019
DR. WILLIAM M. SCHOLL COLLEGE OF PODIATRIC MEDICINE
Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine 2012 – 2016
LOYOLA UNIVERSITY CHICAGO
Bachelor of History 2008 – 2012
Commencement Speaker at the College of Arts Graduation Ceremony
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- EMT certification – March 2012
- BLS certified – April 2018 to present
- ACLS certified – April 2018 to present
- APMLE part 1 passed, July 2014
- APMLE part 2 passed, January 2016
- APMLE part 3 passed, December 2016
- Expected to sit for the ABPM, 2019
PROFESSIONAL SOCIETY MEMBERSHIPS
- American Podiatric Medical Association, 2012 – Present
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, 2012 – Present
- New York State Podiatric Medical Association, 2016 – Present American
- Professional Wound Care Association, 2018 – Present
- American College of Foot and Ankle Orthopedics and Medicine, 2018 – Present
- American Diabetes Association, 2018 – Present